Handmade Copper Annapurna Devi Idol statue
Annapurna Devi is believed to be the divinity of food and nourishment in Hindu Dharma. She is the goddess who delivers food for all living beings on earth. The name ‘Annapurna’ itself stands for ‘giver of sufficient food’ with ‘Anna’ signifying ‘food or grain’ and ‘Poorna’ meaning one who is complete, perfect, or whole. With the blessings of Annapurna Devi, we can consume food and survive in this world. She not only offers nutrition to the physical body but also the soul in terms of enlightenment and provides energy to achieve wisdom and knowledge. Goddess Annapurna is believed to be an avatar of Goddess Parvati, the spouse of Lord Shiva and is one of the many forms of Shakti.
- Item dimensions: Length: 4 cm , Width: 3.5 cm , Height: 10 cm. Weight: approx 330 gm
- Is completely made with hands by our Indian artisans.
- Included components: 1 piece hand carved copper idol.
- Care instructions : To maintain the antique look of this copper idol avoid harsh chemicals while washing. Most preferable option is to wipe it with a cotton cloth applying coconut oil on it.
- Special Features: Detailed hand work and have beautiful hand work of skilled Indian artist. With every purchase you are supporting a artisan’s family.