Supari Ganesha Carved Beetle Nut Ganesh
Ganesh, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune as blessings to his worshipper. He is worshipped in many prayers and without his name any auspicious work does not begun. Lord Ganesha is known as the lord of wisdom and power.
Ganesh, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati bestows wealth, prosperity and good fortune as blessings to his worshipper. He is worshipped in many prayers and without his name any auspicious work does not begun. Lord Ganesha is known as the lord of wisdom and power. With his blessings one can attain peace, harmony, success and optimism. He is also known as remover of obstacles. With his blessings everything seems to be run on smooth track. In Hindu Gods, he is considered to be the most favourite among children. He is the most revered and loved god among all. The Ganesha arts are even made as small idols and are considered to be the most auspicious gifts as well. Supari Ganesha is often considered as the most perfect gifts to show your care and blessings.
Supari Ganesh is very rare product in astrology world because Ganesh, the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Paravathi gives prosperity, opulence and good luck as blessings to his devotee.
Supari Ganesh as Gift
- It is believed that gifting Supari Ganesh is considered as the most auspicious gift to close and dear ones
- Lord Ganesha is known as the remover of obstacles and hence gifting Supari Ganesh to close ones will indicate that you treat them as a close family member
- Supari Ganesh is made from betel nut in which the image of Ganesha is craved on it. Each piece of Supari Ganesh is individually crafted that enhance the beauty of the art
- It is an exclusive gift which is specially designed and craved so that it can be gifted to your close ones
- You can even keep Supari Ganesh in your holy temple as well.
A very exclusive gift of Lord Ganesha is carved in its symbol- supari (betel nut). Each piece is hand crafted, therefore each piece is different in its own.
The betel-nut is a part of the age old Indian custom and is an Integral part of the daily or ritualistic puja too. The supari is symbolic of the nut of the ego that must be offered on the altar of God. It represents the hard, coarse qualities that must be surrendered to God, leaving only the soft, pure qualities. Bring home prosperity with this unique handmade statue of Lord Ganesha. Elegant and intriguing, it has been hand carved out of betel nut. This is an amazing art, where the betel nut is filed and polished to give a particular shape.
Dimension: 15- 22 mm (diameter) approx
Weight: 3-5 grams approx